The fifth and final session of the swimming competition at the FINA World Championships in Budapest was highlighted by the three titles of USA (Chase Kalisz, Caeleb Dressel and Katie Ledecky) but also with the impressive and significant victories of Mireia Belmonte (ESP) and Etiene Medeiros (BRA).
At the water polo Hungary beat Greece by 7:5 and Croatia caused a major upset in ending the reign of Serbia as the best team in the world by winning 11:12.
- The greatest swimming comeback of all time? | Throwback Thursday
- Swimming lessons in the APY Lands | 7NEWS
- Annual Swimming and Diving Meet Impacts Terre Haute Tourism
- Beloved Missing Swim Coach Found Dead
- What Is Ice Swimming? | MySwimPro
- Speaking Truth to Power | The Social Kick
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength