Watch as a sea lion drags a young girl into the waters at the Steveston Fisherman’s Wharf, Richmond B.C. Canada.
The girl was rescued by her family members and bystanders. Nobody was injured in the incident.
- Over 60% of Olympic volunteers worry about coronavirus measures
- What is the Olympic Park Swimming Hub? | NSW Institute of Sport
- Swimming Lessons In Manatee County
- Jasmine Alkhaldi Debunks Myths About Swimming | #SEAGames2019
- Great white shark calmly swims by snorkeler off Great Barrier Reef
- Long-distance swimmer gets close-up look at pod of orcas | Bright side
- EBPD Pool and Swimming Safety Tips
- Wildlife Photography: Dispelling Myths of Dangerous Animals | B&H Event Space