“It’s going to be incredible,” I overheard a local explaining. “They’re going to swim all the way to Tresco and back again.” Actually, it’s worse than that, I thought to myself, as I tried to walk off my pre-race nerves. We’d be alternating between swimming and running across six of the Isles of Scilly, off the southern tip of Cornwall. No stopping. No change of clothes. Just a wetsuit and a pair of trail shoes. Welcome to the sport of swimrun, invented by two Swedish adventurers with a penchant for drunken bets.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC