At the 2016 Swimming Australia Grand Prix in Brisbane today, Cate Campbell lowered the women’s 100 meter freestyle world record, with a time of 52.06 beating Britta Steffen’s (GER) 52.07 from the full body suited days of the Roma 2009 World Championships. See the result list here.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC