Disney has announced they will be adding signs around their beaches and waterways to warn guests about alligators and they have closed all beaches on their Florida properties as they conduct a review of their protocols. A medical examiner has ruled the cause of death for 2-year-old Lane Graves as drowning and traumatic injuries due to the alligator attack at the Grand Floridian Resort lagoon in Orlando, Florida. NBC’s Gabe Gutierrez reports for TODAY.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC