Professional swimmer by day… computer engineer, DJ, aqua botanist and more by night. Tyler Clary is always on whether he’s training at the pool or working in his fully sustainable greenhouse. How does he manage it all during the most trying time in his training? BUILT WITH CHOCOCLATE MILK and USA Swimming provide a peek into Tyler’s training, post-workout recovery favorites, his interests outside the pool, and how each affects his intense training.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC