Graduates and women’s rights activist took a stand against injustice during the 2016 Stanford University Commencement. Graduates used the graduation as an platform to broadcast their anger over the light 6-month prison sentence that former Stanford University swimmer received after raping a unconscious female student. During the schools “Wacky Walk”, a procession of graduates dressed in eccentric outfits and costumes that takes place before the ceremony, a group of students held signs up in protest.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC