Immerse yourself in a world that is truly harmonious with nature. Imagine six minutes without breath, slipping below the ocean’s surface to frolic with sperm whales, swim in tandem with a giant moray eel, and glide fearlessly with shark predators. World champion freedriver Pierre Frolla experiences that and more in this captivating underwater adventure…and you’re invited along for the journey.
Over 51 days, Frolla explores the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, as well as the Mediterranean Sea, offering a firsthand glimpse into a fascinating and vibrant world. He’ll visit sacred territories, meet tribes avowed to live in harmony with the sea and discover long-forgotten shipwrecks teeming with life.
- The Swim Became a Psychological Battle for Me – Ross Edgley | London Real
- Nearly 300 Swimmers to Attend 13-and-Over Meet in Sioux Falls
- Why I Swim | MySwimPro
- I’m Training for the Mile | Blake Pieroni Vlogs
- The Native American Legend Lurking In Lake Okanagan | Boogymen | Shiver
- Trials to Triumph: Tecumseh Swimmer Overcomes Injury to Advance to State Finals
- Winter Swimmer Saves Elderly Chinese Woman Trapped in Icy Water
- Champion St. Louis Swimmer Inspired by Late Father