A 23-year-old woman who was bitten by a small nurse shark Sunday in Boca Raton, Florida, and hospitalized with the shark still attached to her arm has been released.
Crews arrived at Boca Raton Beach in Red Reef Park to find the 23-year-old female with a 2-foot nurse shark still attached to her right forearm, according to Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services.
The shark had been killed prior to the Fire Department’s arrival at 1400 N. Ocean Boulevard, but it was still attached to her arm.
- Yang Jian – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Fish 2 Water. Eastbourne Pier Open Water Swim
- The Dangerous Ocean Phenomenon You’ve Never Heard Of
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity