On february 28th during the 17th Mediterranean Dive Show held in Cornellà, Barcelona, Aleix Segura Vendrell has broken the Guinness World Record holding his breath underwater for 24 minutes and 3 seconds. This longest breath hold ever reported has been achieved after inhaling pure oxygen, differently than apnea sport competitions.
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships