Prince Harry meets swimmers preparing for the 2016 Invictus Games.
With 50 days to go to the start of the Invictus Games 2016 in Orlando, Prince Harry today joined wounded, injured and sick service personnel and veterans at Aldershot Sports Centre.
Prince Harry watched a speed training session in the pool, catching up with familiar faces from the 2014 Invictus Games as well as meeting new competitors who have all been spurred on by the inaugural games and are using sport as part of their recovery.
The UK team heading to Orlando in May will is being delivered by a partnership comprising The Ministry of Defence, Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion. The Endeavour Fund has provided funding to support the UK Armed Forces team who will compete in Orlando and Jaguar Land Rover is sponsoring the UK team.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas