It was gray and cloudy today with wisps of rain that would likely ruin your typical wedding – except maybe this one.
Deep inside a 6.3 million gallon tank at the Georgia Aquarium, two love birds took the plunge – quite literally.
The special event happened on Sunday in the Ocean Voyager tank built by Home Depot at the local aquarium where these newlyweds made a commitment almost as large as the whale sharks that surrounded them. That last part wasn’t just a pun – the tank housed the largest species of shark currently in existence.
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths
- Drone footage captures swimmers, sharks and salmon interacting at Australia’s Bondi Beach
- Representing Your Name // with Olympic Water Polo Player Maggie Steffens
- 🔥 Vladimir Morozov wins Gold in a dominant fashion at Istanbul 2012! 🔥 | FINA World Championships
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships