When Munro was found, he was malnourished after an epic 2000-kilometre swim across sub-Antarctic waters.
But now he weighs a healthy 3.3 kilograms and has a new home and a legion of fans at Taronga Zoo.
This week, the zoo’s Fiordland crested penguin ran up to the scales, hopped on and then waited for his fishy treat.
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships
- Top 10 Water Polo Matches at the Olympics | Top Moments
- Jahir Ocampo – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Coast Guard rescue swimmer recounts saving 3 sailors
- ILS Reschedules World Conference on Drowning Prevention (WCDP) 2021 to 2023