In the second of our ‘Moments in Time’ series we focus on the extraordinary story of Eric Moussambani at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
We talk to Eric about his unique preparations to represent Equatorial Guinea for the Games, his training facilities and schedule as well as his experience with swimming. The Men’s 100m Freestyle race he was to be involved in became one of the most memorable moments in Olympic history.
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network
- How Do I Maintain Streamlining Without Breaking Down for Long Distance Freestyle Swimming? | SwimVice
- The Best Gym Exercises For Swimmers | The Apollo Athletic
- Swim clubs want province to lift restrictions, so swimming lessons can resume
- I Tried to Swim a Marathon with No Training
- Kylie Masse breaks the oldest World Record at Budapest 2017! | FINA World Championships
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio