Help Haiti rebuild in one of the best ways possible: Experience undiscovered adventures in Haiti and tell everyone about it!
In 2016, swimmers can participate at three levels: 1) the Full 7.7 km (4.8 mile) swim from Kyona Beach on the Côte des Arcadins to the beautiful Iles des Arcadins., 2) Half swim, starting halfway from the finish (3.8 km), or 3) the fun 1 km swim to finish on the island. Swimmers are supported by local fishermen who accompany each swimmer the entire length of the swim. Volunteers from SwimTrek help ensure that the event is safe and fun.
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Antonios Tsapatakis’ Road to Becoming a World Champion | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Drone video: Leopard sharks swimming near La Jolla Shores with swimmers trying to get a closer look
- Two Rules for Stretching – Swimmers Pay Attention | Surge Strength
- Artistic swimmers speak out about abuse at training centre