A friend came to the rescue of his mate in Bondi Beach.
The man got into trouble in heavy surf and strong currents and could not make it back to shore.
Fearing for his friends safety, his friend jumped into the surf to help keep the man afloat prior to the arrival of lifeguards.
Police, Ambulance and the Rescue Helicopter were tasked to the incident however no further treatment was needed.
Both remain in good spirits and have returning home with a story to tell.
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke