You might not be able to swim in her path, but you can follow in Sarah’s footsteps to her favorite places in Stockholm.
Does a great brunch, and once you’ve finished eating you can enjoy a game of boules with your friends.
Take an afternoon walk here during the summer. Have dinner and a glass of wine at Piren or one of the other nearby restaurants. You might also want to bring a picnic, have a BBQ or go for a swim.
Piren Restaurang & Bar
Kristinebergs strand 2
Taking a walk near Drottningholm Palace is a lovely experience, especially during the summer.
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network
- How Do I Maintain Streamlining Without Breaking Down for Long Distance Freestyle Swimming? | SwimVice
- The Best Gym Exercises For Swimmers | The Apollo Athletic
- Swim clubs want province to lift restrictions, so swimming lessons can resume
- I Tried to Swim a Marathon with No Training
- Kylie Masse breaks the oldest World Record at Budapest 2017! | FINA World Championships
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio