This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Janet shares with brio, emotion, and great storytelling how as a top female Olympic winner she discovered the true meaning of winning. More than an outside validation, winning is self defined.
Janet says: The only way we will become the champions we are capable of being is to personally define what winning means.
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach