Founded nearly a decade ago, the ‘Always With A Smile’ foundation has grown into one of the most inspiring and successful non-profit goodwill movements in the UK.
At its heart is the belief that every single one of us has the power to make a positive impact on the world through the power of a smile!
Its aims are simple… Firstly, to raise money and awareness for charities and good causes. Secondly, to inspire and motivate people to do something that they and never before considered. And finally, to make the world a happier place by putting a smile on the face of as many people as possible.
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach