A trip to a favourite swimming hole has left a Pennsylvania couple worried for the safety of their beloved pet — which just happens to be a 5-foot long snake.
On August 9, Kolby and Zachary Latranyi headed down to the Susquehanna River in Cooper Township with their dog and red-tailed boa constrictor.
The snake, named Leyla, loves the water and enjoyed swimming as a form of exercise, according to her owners.
After some time in the water, the Latranyi’s settled back on the shore of the river. Zachary draped Leyla around his neck and dozed off for what he believes was only a few minutes.
When he awoke, Leyla was gone.
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships