Four-time Olympic champion swimmer Missy Franklin is already soaring to new heights on her return to Colorado.
Franklin, a 20-year-old nicknamed the “Missile,” flew in an F-16 with the Air Force Thunderbirds last week.
“I’ve been excited for like five days,” Franklin told Denver’s NBC affiliate 9News before her flight from Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora. “Ever since I found out I was going to be able to do this.”
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network
- How Do I Maintain Streamlining Without Breaking Down for Long Distance Freestyle Swimming? | SwimVice
- The Best Gym Exercises For Swimmers | The Apollo Athletic
- Swim clubs want province to lift restrictions, so swimming lessons can resume
- I Tried to Swim a Marathon with No Training
- Kylie Masse breaks the oldest World Record at Budapest 2017! | FINA World Championships
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio