A kayaker was left amazed after bottlenose dolphins swam close to his kayak off the west coast of Scotland near the Isle of Coll.
The spectacular moment was caught on camera when Shane Wasik and Luke Saddler, as they paddled back to their main boat.
The dolphins appeared to start playing with one another in the bay as the kayakers looked on in amazement.
Mr Wasik said: “It was a really amazing experience but getting that close I was glad to get back to the boat.
“It’s still a wild animal that can weigh over half a tonne.”
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Katie McLaughlin
- Migrants jump overboard from NGO vessel to swim to Sicily coast
- Ryan Lochte: My craziest injuries and illnesses
- SharkSmart – swim between the flags
- Swim Lessons Save Lives – Join the Fight to Keep Swim Schools Open
- Anaerobic + Technical Training | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Ryan Lochte: Moment that changed my career
- Humpback whales enter crocodile river ‘in Australian first’ – BBC News