A kayaker was left amazed after bottlenose dolphins swam close to his kayak off the west coast of Scotland near the Isle of Coll.
The spectacular moment was caught on camera when Shane Wasik and Luke Saddler, as they paddled back to their main boat.
The dolphins appeared to start playing with one another in the bay as the kayakers looked on in amazement.
Mr Wasik said: “It was a really amazing experience but getting that close I was glad to get back to the boat.
“It’s still a wild animal that can weigh over half a tonne.”
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example
- Most magic tricks underwater – Guinness World Records
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records