Cherokee County, Ala., authorities say a man died Wednesday afternoon after jumping into a swimming hole known as the “mill hole,” near Little River Canyon National Preserve in the Tucker’s Chapel area in the north end of the county.
According to Cherokee County Sheriff Jeff Shaver, the man, whose identity has not been released, jumped into the water and appeared to struggle when he went under and never resurfaced.
Bystanders jumped in, found the man and pulled him onto the rocks. Their attempts to revive him were unsuccessful, the sheriff said.
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs