A conversation with Steven LaBue, Red Bull Professional Cliff Diver, filmed at the International Swimming Hall of Fame, on May 26th, 2015. In the conversation, Steven talks about Cliff Diving and the time he hit his head on the Platform 92 feet above the water in La Rochelle, France.
- Lars Frolander wins Gold in an incredibly close race at Fukuoka 2001 | FINA World Championships
- Olympic swimmer helping dissident Belarus athletes
- Michigan Swimming and Diving | Getting Better Every Day
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships