How amazing would it be to spend time splashing around with some of the sea’s friendliest creatures?
One diver got to live the dream of many by getting up close and personal with a huge sea lion colony just off the coast of Mexico’s Isla Santa Margarita and, as the video shows, the cute pups seemed more than happy to see her.
The sea lions seemed keen to take a closer look at the camera which captured the incredible footage, with a couple of them even mistaking it for a tasty meal.
- Yang Jian – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Fish 2 Water. Eastbourne Pier Open Water Swim
- The Dangerous Ocean Phenomenon You’ve Never Heard Of
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity