Eleven people, including eight children, were hospitalized Friday following a chlorine leak at a swimming facility in Naperville, according to emergency and hospital officials.
The people experienced symptoms ranging from nausea and vomiting to chest pain and shortness of breath at the Goldfish Swim School in the 1600 block of Quincy Avenue, according to George Hyland, Naperville fire bureau training chief.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas