If someone had told me six years ago that I would be physically and mentally preparing myself to embark on any sort of competitive swimming program, I would have said “not a chance in the world” and walked away laughing.
It’s fair to say life has had many twists and turns in the last four or five years. The difficulties following my marriage breakdown and acrimonious divorce were laid bare for all to see. I was in and out of the news, sometimes for the wrong reasons. I can’t change the past but I can certainly learn from it and hope to be defined by my actions.
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Watch: Mountain Lion Swims Across Reservoir In Colorado
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes