In this month’s episode we’ll zoom in on the FINA Synchronized Swimming World Trophy 2013 in Mexico. Being aware in the air; we get an insight into Cliff Diving but first let’s look back at the highlights from the FINA Swimming World Cup.
- Is It Safe To Swim During The COVID-19 Pandemic? | ET NOW Exclusive
- MD Native Breaks Record for Swimming the Backstroke on the English Channel
- 5 Common Stroke Mistakes That Cause Shoulder Pain | Instant Fix?
- Swimming lessons are back at One Leisure this September
- Safety measures let Butte’s outdoor swimming pool stay open amid coronavirus
- How Hard is the English Channel Swim? Marathon Swimmer Catherine Breed | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Thinking About Open Water Swimming? Here’s Some Advice for Starting Out
- Michael Phelps: It’s OK not to feel OK during a pandemic