The World Anti-Doping Agency is mulling over appealing the 22-year-old′s secret ban to the Court for Arbitration for Sport.
If they take action, WADA may elect to penalize him under their new rules, which come into effect in 2015, and double the doping ban to four years, meaning he′ll miss the 2016 Rio Games.
A 2-year ban will also have the same effect.
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach
- Tokyo opens 15,000-seat Olympic aquatics centre
- Etiene Medeiros 🆚 Katinka Hosszu at Windsor 2016 🏊♀️ 🏁 | FINA World Championships
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths
- Drone footage captures swimmers, sharks and salmon interacting at Australia’s Bondi Beach
- Representing Your Name // with Olympic Water Polo Player Maggie Steffens
- 🔥 Vladimir Morozov wins Gold in a dominant fashion at Istanbul 2012! 🔥 | FINA World Championships
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center