Great Britain’s Tom Daley won bronze at the London 2012 summer games in the 10-metre men’s platform diving individual event. Since then his life has undergone massive changes both in and out of the pool. He explains the benefit of sports psychology as well as the sacrifices that come with training and being a famous athlete.
- Could cold water hold a clue to a dementia cure?
- 20 Minute Core Workout For Swimmers | No Equipment Dryland
- ISL in a Nutshell | the Swimsuit Guy
- Fireman Pole, Deep water confidence
- My Goal is to qualify for the Olympics & that’s it! | The Qualifier Stories: Surfing | Ep. 3
- Dubai’s ‘merman’ in 25km swim
- 2020 Has Been a Record Year for Fatal Shark Attacks in Australia
- Carson Foster Sets New US National Age-Group Record in 400-Yard IM [Oct. 16, 2020] | Texas Longhorns