The highlight of the aquatic season, the FINA World Swimming Championships (25m), is about to start in the magnificent Hamad Aquatic Complex. Featuring a handful of the greatest stars and offering a massive sum in prize money, the showcase in Doha is going to be another hit, watched by hundreds of millions around the world.
FINA’s decision to move the event from its spring date to December proved to be a wise move. It attracts more top swimmers and it crowns the short-course season, while in the spring when everyone was preparing for the summer long-course events, it was like an unexpected guest at a party.
- ZEISS ZX1 Flow | Christina Jones
- Beloved swim coach in Chandler who died this summer will be honored by district
- Coyote News Swim Team
- Swimming lessons | Sports | Welcome back to University of Nottingham Swim School
- The Great Labour Ward Swim | Southampton Hospitals Charity
- Delaney Schnell – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas