At first glance, six-time Olympic medalist and 2012 U.S. Olympic Swim Team co-captain, Brendan Hansen, and Tom Colicchio, head judge on the hit show Top Chef, don’t seem to have much in common. But did you know that Tom was a competitive swimmer as a child, just like Brendan?
Meet Tom and Brendan in the following video — two real life champions who share their stories of dreams, hard work and the pursuit of excellence, in the pool and in life.
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled
- Are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Canceled? | MySwimPro
- SwimVice | Pro Analysis Series – Simone Manuel 100 Meter Freestyle 2016 Rio Olympics
- Why You’re Out Of Breath After 100m Swimming | How To Master Freestyle Swim Breathing | Global Triathlon Network
- ‘It felt like I was the first person to step on Mars’: Anchorage free divers plunge into icy Rabbit Lake
- Homemade Protein Balls For Swimmer | Swimmer Strength
- Road to Tokyo: First Race of 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Swimming in the Ice Hole for Christening