The open water swimmer Natalie Charlos (POL) is currently in good condition after she had to be taken to hospital after the women’s 10km race on Wednesday afternoon. She remains under observation in a local hospital for precaution according to the medical protocols.
The Organising Committee has assured LEN that all assistance and safety services are in place and in full functioning to provide the athletes the enforcement of both FINA and LEN regulations. For LEN, the athletes’ safety and health will remain the top priority.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming