Following the remarkable introduction of High Diving in the FINA World Championships programme and crowning moment of the first-ever World champions in Barcelona (ESP) last year, Kazan (RUS) will host the inaugural edition of the High Diving World Cup on August 8-10, 2014.
Two events are on the programme: a men’s competition in five rounds (Aug 8 and 10) and a women’s competition in two round (Aug 9). Men will perform five dives from a 27m platform while women will take off from a 20m platform, exhibiting three dives.
- Swimming NSW’s 2021 Preview | What to look forward to in 2021
- 5 Biggest Freestyle Mistakes Swimmers Make | MySwimPro
- Ultimate Swimmer Podcast: Darian Townsend
- Is it really the right time to start sea swimming? | The Jersey Lifeboat Association
- FORM Smart Swim Goggles Now Connect to Leading Swim Spas
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Ben Fisher
- Pioneering Rescue Swimmer Sara Faulkner Details Sexual Harassment in the Coast Guard
- How Does A Masters Swimmers Do A Comeback For a PR? | Swimmer Strength