A young man from Morocco has arrived in Alaska with an ambitious goal. Twenty-seven-year-old Hassan Baraka wants to be the first Moroccan to swim between every continent on the globe.
Baraka is an ambassador for his country, particularly Moroccan Princess Lalla Hasna. Hasna was appointed by the United Nations to bring awareness to coastal issues. The project also carries an environmental message, Baraka said.
“Because now days our oceans are not very clean and I want to send this message to the world, that we have to protect our seas and shores,” Baraka said.
- The Invisible Threat Orcas Face In Norway
- Olympians Who Are “One In A Thousand”
- Caeleb Dressel | Dive and Glide Challenge | Propulsion Swimming
- Improve your Breaststroke Technique feat. Breeja Larson | Olympians’ Tips
- Florent Manaudou’s World Record at Doha 2014 | FINA World Championships
- How Ginger Huber won her Silver Medal at Barcelona 2013 | Technical Talks
- Disaster declaration after brain-eating amoeba found in water l GMA
- Texas child dies from brain-eating amoeba, water testing underway