At 7 am, Geeta Baria, age 16, is ready for school. She is neatly dressed in a white-coloured salwar kameez, her long hair is braided. Now, for her daily swim. Along with a hundred of her classmates, Geeta is waiting on the banks of the river that separates villages like hers in Central Gujarat from the only senior school in this tribal district.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Watch: Mountain Lion Swims Across Reservoir In Colorado