Five thousand. That’s the population of Coolangatta, Australia. Yet someway, somehow, this tiny town has produced more surfing world champions than anywhere else in the world.
A lot of that has to do with the local wave. You may have heard of it – it’s called the Superbank. But in The Ripple Effect, we learn that the history of the Coolangatta Kids runs a whole lot deeper than the world’s most famous sandbar.
- ISL Training Camp // Turkey 2020 // Michael Andrew Vlogs
- The Difference Between a Good vs Great Swimmer With Kaitlin Sandeno
- Inside with Brett Hawke: James Guy
- How a 3-year-old Dubai boy trapped in a swimming pool was rescued
- Nevada’s Ben Hines rules the pool
- Swimmer found unresponsive, pronounced dead at Magic Island
- ‘Coach Rich’ vows to rebuild aquatic center after Hurricane Sally destroyed it
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets