Drowning is the number one cause of accidental death for children under 5-years-old, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
In order to combat this statistic, British Swim School has taken to the waves, teaching children through their Montgomery County locations not just how to swim, just how to survive.
MyMCMedia’s Valerie Bonk has more on how the school is bringing life-saving skills to local children.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile