Tyler Clary has dreams of racing on the NASCAR circuit.
However, before he drops the green flag in that sport, Clary has his sights set on other goals – a world championship and another gold medal.
So even if he didn’t win in either of the two finals he swam in during the final day of the Charlotte Grand Prix, he said it’s all part of the process to prepare for the important stuff.
“Winning at these meets is cool and everything, but it really doesn’t mean much,” said Clary, who recently began training with the SwimMAC program. “We’re looking ahead to the world championships and the Olympics (in 2016).”
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example
- Most magic tricks underwater – Guinness World Records
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records