Simon Holliday, Hong Kong resident, and English Channel Swimmer, planning to swim from Hong Kong to Macau on May 24th, 2014 in order to raise funds for Ocean Recovery Alliance and it’s Grate Art project. This is a 35km challenge, in a straight line, but the course depends on weather and currents, not to mention high speed ferries shuttling gamblers to Macau every 15 minutes! You can help support this swim, Simon’s great efforts, and be part of the solution in helping to clean our ocean, by going to www.justgiving.com/Simon-Holliday.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC