Bristol artist Luke Jerram turns park street into a water slide!
On the 4th May this giant 90m (300ft) water slide was installed on Park Street in Bristol as part of Making Sundays Special and the Bristol Art Weekender. Running from 11am-5pm for one day only, the day was an event for the city to remember!
96,573 people signed up for their chance to get a ‘ticket to slide’, through a ballot with only 360 tickets were issued to a few lucky people on the day.
- Why Indiana recruit Anna Peplowski returned to swim for Metamora after two years
- The Summit: “Women’s Swimming Team Getting Their ‘Feet Wet'”
- Watch Mack Horton And Ian Thorpe Discuss The Future Of Sport
- Tollcross swimmers resurface amid concern for Glasgow Life properties
- How I Avoid Foot And Calf Cramps While Swimming | Effortless Swimming
- Jonathan Paredes’ Bronze Medal Comeback at Gwangju 2019 | FINA World Championships
- Researchers find virus that causes COVID-19 in Lake Superior beach water
- Unbelievable Lilly King Story | Cody Miller Vlogs