Australian Olympic gold medal swimmer Neil Brooks and his wife Elle Brooks have won the first step in a bid to clear their names of fraud allegations.
Optus Mobile, the publisher of the OptusZoo online magazine has settled with the Brooks’ on Thursday over claims arising out of false and defamatory allegations published by it about them.
The pair have issued a statement saying they are delighted by the outcome and are extremely pleased to be finally vindicated in relation to what have been found to be false allegations.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming