Irish Olympian Barry Murphy, gives an in-depth breakdown of breaststroke and freestyle as well as starts, turns and finishes.
The stroke clinic starts with a full stroke demo, then broke the strokes down and progressively built it back up with a series of drills.
After the clinic, Barry gave a motivational talk on what it takes to be an elite athlete at the pinnacle of sport, and how he stayed in the sport throughout his teenage years, when many of his peers were dropping out.
- Beginner Sculling Drills | Improve Your Feel of the Water | MySwimPro
- Older women swim length of Lake George in relay dubbed ‘menopause marathon’
- Florida boy, 9, saves dad who fractured his neck in swimming accident
- Swimmer Found Unresponsive in Lake Waukewan, Later Dies
- Who I Am: Michelle Alonso | Canary Islands’ Little Mermaid | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Shark Attack Test- Human Blood vs. Fish Blood
- Team GB Episode 03. Rebecca Adlington | The Moments That Made Me Podcast
- How Swimming Helps In Relieving Stress and Improve Focus