Irish Olympian Barry Murphy, gives an in-depth breakdown of breaststroke and freestyle as well as starts, turns and finishes.
The stroke clinic starts with a full stroke demo, then broke the strokes down and progressively built it back up with a series of drills.
After the clinic, Barry gave a motivational talk on what it takes to be an elite athlete at the pinnacle of sport, and how he stayed in the sport throughout his teenage years, when many of his peers were dropping out.
- Siren of the Sea
- This Para-swimmer from Dharavi fought all odds to win
- Two Exercises All Swimmers Should Do | Ottawa Swimming
- Swimmer Chris Allshouse sets record in Saint Lucia
- Thanksgiving Training | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Sports For Change – A story by Farida Osman
- My Thoughts On The ISL Season 2 | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Fast Swimming Technique – The Kick For a Faster Breastroke | The Race Club