The Adelaide Aquatic Centre is preparing to undergo improvement works that will provide residents and visitors with a modern and energy efficient place to swim, play and socialise.
Scheduled to begin in April this year, the project will achieve significant water and energy savings through the installation of a new water efficient filtration system, pool covers and new high efficiency condensing boilers.
Deputy Lord Mayor Natasha Malani said the upgrade will ensure the Centre continues to be one of the State’s leading community leisure centres, reaffirming Council’s commitment to build energy efficient sustainable infrastructure for residents and visitors.
For more stories like this head to insideadelaide.com
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile