Boy Possibly Electrocuted While Swimming In Family Pool

0

See CBC Miami

The pool where a little boy took his last swim is now empty, drained just days after the child’s sudden death.

An avid swimmer, 7-year-old Calder Sloan was in the water Sunday afternoon when police say a jolt of electricity coursed through his small body.

They responded to a call Sunday afternoon at 13005 Arch Creek Terrace regarding a possible electrocution.

When officers arrived, they found Fabian Pesantes, 44, giving the child CPR.

“I was at my house watching TV when someone came and knocked on my door,” Pesantes told CBS4′s Lauren Pastrana. “I ran over… he was blue.”

About Author

Production engineer and certified swim coach. Full-time IT consultant, spare-time swimming aficionado. 2 sons, 2 daughters and a wife. President of the Faroe Islands Swimming Association. Likes to run :-)

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: