Rob Anderson (92 yrs) is a keen swimmer with the Bellingen Diggers Swimming Club, a close-knit group also fondly known to members as the ‘Bellingen Bats’. Rob’s enthusiasm and drive is infectious; he continually inspires others with his ability, good nature and not to mention quick sense of humour.
Rob rarely misses club races, and hasn’t missed a club carnival since he joined.
There’s certainly something to be said for Rob’s healthy state of mind and body, he’s a great advertisement for swimming as a tonic for life!
- The greatest swimming comeback of all time? | Throwback Thursday
- Swimming lessons in the APY Lands | 7NEWS
- Annual Swimming and Diving Meet Impacts Terre Haute Tourism
- Beloved Missing Swim Coach Found Dead
- What Is Ice Swimming? | MySwimPro
- Speaking Truth to Power | The Social Kick
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength