Rob Anderson (92 yrs) is a keen swimmer with the Bellingen Diggers Swimming Club, a close-knit group also fondly known to members as the ‘Bellingen Bats’. Rob’s enthusiasm and drive is infectious; he continually inspires others with his ability, good nature and not to mention quick sense of humour.
Rob rarely misses club races, and hasn’t missed a club carnival since he joined.
There’s certainly something to be said for Rob’s healthy state of mind and body, he’s a great advertisement for swimming as a tonic for life!
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets
- Video shows huge alligator swimming in storm surge after Hurricane Sally hit
- Ryan Lochte’s first individual Olympic gold medal goes missing
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett