Rob Anderson (92 yrs) is a keen swimmer with the Bellingen Diggers Swimming Club, a close-knit group also fondly known to members as the ‘Bellingen Bats’. Rob’s enthusiasm and drive is infectious; he continually inspires others with his ability, good nature and not to mention quick sense of humour.
Rob rarely misses club races, and hasn’t missed a club carnival since he joined.
There’s certainly something to be said for Rob’s healthy state of mind and body, he’s a great advertisement for swimming as a tonic for life!
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!