The LEN Bureau chose Netanya (ISR) to host the European Short Course Swimming Championships to be held on 15-18 January 2015. Israel will stage such a large-scale swimming event for the very first time.
Representatives of the Israeli Swimming Federation and the city of Netanya presented a rather impressive bid to the LEN Bureau in Herning (during the short course Europeans in December 2013) and the members – through mail votes – made an unanimous decision to award Netanya the right to host the next European Short Course Swimming Championships in January 2015.
The venue of the event is going to be the brand new swimming complex of the Wingate Institute. The latter serves as Israel’s National Institute for Sport & Physical Education and it covers a 120-acre area on the Mediterranean beach, 20km north of Tel-Aviv, just a short drive from Netanya’s city centre.
- ‘Sunrise Swiming’ at Bray Lake
- Simon Popelka | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- How to Swim Faster Butterfly | MySwimPro
- The burden of weight | Artistic swimmer Debbie Soh | Toughest Part of Sport
- High surf advisory discouraging swimmers from getting one last swim in
- Laura Kellberg | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- Scottish swimmer ‘lucky to be alive’ after jellyfish sting
- ISL Training Camp // Turkey 2020 // Michael Andrew Vlogs