Recruits of Lima Company, 3rd Recruit Training Battalion, and Papa Company, 4th Recruit Training Battalion, learn about basic water survival Feb. 24, 2014, at the recruit training pool on Parris Island, S.C. Water survival qualification, which is a graduation requirement, includes swimming 25 meters, treading water for four minutes, jumping into water from a 10-foot tower and shedding heavy equipment while underwater. Recruits wear utility uniforms, including boots, throughout the evaluation.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC