This annually staged elite-level competition is organised around seven meets and takes place in some of the world’s most amazing natural water bodies, either freshwater (lake, rowing course, river) or saltwater (sea).
The 2014 circuit of the FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup kicks off in Patagones-Viedma (ARG) on February 1, then continues in Manzanillo (MEX) on April 5, Setubal (POR) on June 28, Lac St. Jean (CAN) on July 24, Lac Magog (CAN) on July 31, Lac Megantic (CAN) on August 9, Chun’an (CHN) on October 12, and concludes in Hong Kong (HKG) on October 18.
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled