This annually staged elite-level competition is organised around seven meets and takes place in some of the world’s most amazing natural water bodies, either freshwater (lake, rowing course, river) or saltwater (sea).
The 2014 circuit of the FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup kicks off in Patagones-Viedma (ARG) on February 1, then continues in Manzanillo (MEX) on April 5, Setubal (POR) on June 28, Lac St. Jean (CAN) on July 24, Lac Magog (CAN) on July 31, Lac Megantic (CAN) on August 9, Chun’an (CHN) on October 12, and concludes in Hong Kong (HKG) on October 18.
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships
- Announcement of Grand Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Aquatics Centre