From the creative mind of David Brooks and George Giampietri the story of one man’s journey from Britain to Australia to discover the Brighton Icebergers.
An inventive, hilarious and often very wet film that will take you on a tour de force of the pier politics of cold water swimming, the true romance and comedy of the steam room, and the adventures and predicaments of taking on a full winter with just a pair of Speedos and a waterproof camera.
- Jenny Garrison, North Central Triathlon and Swimming Coach, Discusses Female Role Models
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships